Are you Eager to know whether your Nokia cellphone phone is original or not? Then you are at the right website and this information is specially for you. Nokia Mobile phones IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number confirms your phone’s originality. but before i want to make sure that first write down IMEI number nokia on paper. If you don’t have idea to get IMEI Number of your Nokia Phone you can remove your battery to check stickers of Nokia Product.To check your check Nokia IMEI no go through how to check imei number Online.
To Find find nokia IMEI,Press the following on your Nokia mobile *#06# to see your Nokia Phone’s IMEI number(serial number). Now, confirm whether this number matches with this IMEI number printed in the Battery bay area of the mobile. If they aren’t same, the body of the mobile had been changed.
Then check the 7th and 8th numbers
Phone serial no. x x x x x x ? ? z z z z z z z
xxxxxx code meant for “Type Approval Code“(TAC) / zzzzzzz code meant for “Serial Number”(SN)
- IF the Seventh & Eighth digits of your cell phone are 02 or 20 this means your cell phone was assembled in Emirates which is very Bad quality
- IF the Seventh & Eighth digits of your cell phone are 08 or 80 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Germany which is fair quality
- IF the Seventh & Eighth digits of your cell phone are 01 or 10 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Finland which is very Good
- IF the Seventh & Eighth digits of your cell phone are 00 this means your cell phone was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality
- IF the Seventh & Eighth digits of your cell phone are 13 this means your cell phone was assembled in Azerbaijan which is very Bad quality and also dangerous for your health.
The whole explanation about it “International Mobile Equipment Identity”, click here.
30 = Korea
50 = Brazil, USA, Finland
60 = HK, China, Mexico
Nokia original battery check :
It is not so easy to identify duplicate and fake Nokia batteries anymore. You can test, check and confirm that your Nokia mobile phone battery is original. All Nokia original batteries are designed and manufactured based on stringent safety and quality requirements. This ensures you get long battery life which lasts longer before discharging and works efficiently.
The genuine hologram has the Nokia connecting hands symbol from one angle and the Nokia Original Enhancements logo from another angle.
When you angle the hologram to the left, right, bottom and top of the logo, you should see one, two, three, and four dots respectively. The next check is the scratch-off ink coating along the edge of the hologram that contains a unique, 20-digit code.
Please give your suggestions to alternative ways of check nokia original or not.I think verifying check imei number Online will give better verification.