Some Tricks and tips on google plus
• You can click on profile pictures to rotate through them.
• In the stream, you can click ‘j’ to navigate down to the next item or ‘k’ to navigate up.
• If you’re sharing a post with a small circle of people, you can prevent re sharing. Click the arrow at the top-right of the post and choose “Disable re share.”
• If you’re looking for more fun things in your stream, the “Incoming” stream is stuff from people who are sharing with you, but who you haven’t added to a circle.
• To add formatting to your text, use the simple trick below. (*)bold(*): Add * before and after the message. (_)italics(_): Add _ before and after the message. (-)strike-through(-): Add – before and after the message.
Google introduce some Good tricks through google Plus, Here are some of them:
• Add a + or @ signal to mention someone specifically in a post
• Share your post with Public or Circle/Circles only. You can even share a post with an individual by typing their name or email address
• Click on the Timestamp to get the permalink (web URL) of any post
• You can edit the uploaded photos by selecting ‘Action’ and ‘Edit Photo’
• Resize the Chat Box by dragging its corner or sides
• You can mute posts by selecting ‘Mute this post’ from ‘Options Menu’ on right side of the post
• You can also do – ‘Link to this Post’, ‘Report Abuse’, ‘Block this Person’ – from ‘Options Menu’
• You can do – Edit it, Delete it, Disable comment or Disable Re sharing a post – for your posts
• Share a post or check notifications on Google+ directly from within Gmail account without opening a separate webpage for Google+.
• Unlike Facebook, you can change your Profile appearance to specific person – Input your friends username, select Edit profile, make the alterations to your profile only for that friend.Awesome hidden Facebook emoticons smileys
We Will Come More Tricks and Tips for Google, So Keep in Touch
please check awesome themes for google chrome.