Hi, My self Aditya , writing my post on knowbest.info an whold like to share a tip-probably its official way to transfer balance among TataDocomo networks. I noticed many friends asking way to transfer balance from TataDocomo to TataDocomo
so, i would like to share some Official trick to transfer Balance from one docomo mobile number to another.
So, To transfer balance in Docomo mobile, simple follow below procedure.
type ” BT MobileNumber amount ” and send it to >> 54321
For Example, i want to transfer Rs.50 in to 9678342333 mobile number then
BT 9678342333 50
and will send that message to 54321
in reverse,That mobile number(A mobile number that needs to recieve balance- here in our Example 9678342333 ) needs to send revese message
RBT Transaction ID and send It it to 54321
Charges for Docomo to docomo Balalnce Transfer :
It will be charged at Re.1 and and reverse SMS is free. so, So, one time balance transfer charge you only 1 Rs.
- The sender’s account balance for “Balance Transfer” has to be Transfer Amount + Rs.1 at the time of transfer.
- If balance is not sufficient the transfer will be declined. However, the SMS will be charged.
- In case of Reversals the amount reversed will be dependent on the balance available with the recipient.
- The system will recognize “BT” or “bt” or “Bt”. means no case sensetive. you can type either way.
- You can send minimum of Rs.5 and a maximum of Rs.169
Knowbest.info is a tricks sharing platform, a small tips that you know is more valuable for Us, if you have any Gprs tricks, feel free to write it here, if your English is not good enough, then also u can write by comments, we will update here with full credit to you.
Finally, Thanks for all of your co-operations, Knowbest.info now stood first in Google for most of the keywords,that’s a because of all of your support to give me more exposure and that force me to give more time to knowbest.info.